Sunday, November 18, 2007

Big White Barbie Lacks Inspiration

When I first arrived, I simply couldn't find the time to record all the ridiculous things that were floating through my head. A few weeks later and I find myself with very little to write. Perhaps establishing a routine has inhibited my creativity? Maybe I'm just becoming less of an asshole? Nah. Better make that nah, nah! I'm finding that I've picked up the obnoxious habit of repeating myself over here in LaLaLand. Generally I limit the repetition to short words, which makes it even more ridiculous. I no longer say "Yes", "Thank you", or "Please". It's "Yes, yes!", "Thank you, thank you!", and "Please, please!" You see, this might be necessary if I were using more advanced words and speaking to individuals whom aren't fluent in English when doing this... but I actually seem to do it more when I'm speaking to other foreigners here. Conclusion? I'm a trifle thick.

As an aside, I'm posting photos for those who don't have facebook here

Many of these photos beg further explanation, but I haven't gotten around to captioning them on photobucket. One of these days...

No comments: