Monday, November 5, 2007

Big White Barbie Deletes Her Blog

In a moment of confusion, or possibly sleep-induced stupidity, it appears that I deleted all of my posts. I'd always wondered what that button meant! You see, the computers I'm using here have the Korean version of Windows on them. This results in websites such as Blogspot showing up in Koreanm rather than English. Now that I know how to delete my entire fucking blog, it's probably not going to happen again. Unless I get really, really, bad PMS. This will probably happen. Either way, never fear! Big White Barbie has a lot of time on her hands and will either reproduce what was lost or come up with something better. What else has a Big White Barbie lost in Busan got to do with herself? Besides, this PC Bang serves good coffee. Free coffee. If it's free, it's gotta be good!

No comments: