Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What Happened to Random Street Food Man?

Screw mandu's nonexistent magical properties.

I have magical properties!

I haven't seen hide nor hair from Random Mandu Man since I last complained about him. My desire to be talented, interesting and sexy has finally come to fruition: I can make people disappear, just by thinking it!





(He probably just moved his tent down the street or something lame. Also, now that I've made note of this, he'll probably reappear tomorrow, selling mandu. My original explanation was superior. Let's stick with that.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you may not be talented or interesting, but i'm willing to have sex with you. i'll bring the olive oil, you bring the mandu.

Big White Barbie said...

I'm not sure that I know the words to properly express what state one would have to be in to be exited over a sexual proposition from Anonymous on the internet. I struggled with this for a while, until I read "olive oil" at which point I became so titillated that I lost consciousness.

Anonymous said...

you misspelled excited. this is a major turn-off for me.

Big White Barbie said...

Words are hard.