Monday, December 29, 2008

I Want to Punch Seomyeon in the Face

Seomyeon sort of looks like what would happen if you gave a 3 year old a pack of crayons and asked them to design a city centre. The streets are windy, disordered, end unexpectedly, littered with trash, and frequently adorned with pissing old men. At 9am. Because if you can't take a piss on the street at 9am, when can you?

I'm back. I've only been back for a week, but from the moment the passed out old man on the subway spat out his dentures, I felt like I'd never left.

I don't have internet hooked up in my roach infested apartment just yet. Until then I'll be posting infrequently from my beloved PC Bang (internet cafe). I haven't seen a single unbathed gamer in here since my first visit two days ago. I'm confused as to how they stay in business, but unconcerned so long as they stay in business for me.

I'll likely post some New Year's thoughts over the next few days. They'll probably be bubbly and disgusting, because I've gone all Molly Fucking Sunshine on my own ass over the past few months.

Is it possible to be Molly Fucking Sunshine while punching Seomyeon in the face? Cause I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda hate Seomyeon too, mostly because I couldn't find a camera I was looking for, Canon Powershot SX110 IS, not in Korea yet? And the dude at the camera shop directly opposite the Coffee Bean is an ass. Yea, Seomyeon blows, gimme Gwangan.

Big White Barbie said...

I take it that you tried the Canon store and it failed at being a Canon store. There is one down closer to the North Face, did they fail, too?

I approve of your desire for a Canon. However, they're way, way cheaper at home. Painfully cheaper. I may have cried upon seeing that my own Canon costs more than 50 bucks less at home.

KimchiMandu said...

Where are those bubbly comments? (Tinged with a bit of sarcasm, I hope)

Big White Barbie said...

What's the matter... is happy not my colour?

The bubbly got lost down a flight of stairs near the Lotte. I believe that's also where the remains of my dignity can be found...

See next post for more on My Face.